Please Note: This artwork was created by Chelsea Baker (Hello Chelsart), an original artwork featured in 'The Secret Life of Seedpods' exhibition, available for pickup after the Monday October 9, otherwise it will be posted the week commencing October 16.
This seedpod is perfect for adding a touch of whimsy to any room. It is sure to become a conversation piece and will bring a unique, one-of-a-kind style to your home or office.
- Please note that the colours of the final piece may differ slightly from what you see on your computer screen due to individual computer configurations.
- Also consider that this is a real seedpod so imprefections exists, which makes this artwork perfectly imperfect.
If you're making a local purchase, you can collect the seedpod artwork from The Write Gallery, on Monday October 9, between 10 am and 12 pm.
In this case, please choose the local pick-up option during checkout. For all other purchases, the artwork will be shipped via Australia Post or a courier during the week commencing October 16.
*Because of quarantine restrictions, I cannot ship internationally or to Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Tasmania.*
Candy Cotton Firewood Banksia Seedpod
- Avoid exposing your artwork to direct sunlight, as prolonged exposure can cause cracking or fading, even if they have a protective layer of varnish/resin.
- Refrain from leaning anything against the surface of your artwork, as even seemingly harmless objects can cause scratches. Store your artwork away from anything that might press against them.
- Occasionally dust your artwork with a clean, soft rag to prevent dust buildup or use compressed air to remove excess dust, but avoid using cleaning products or water.
- Display your artwork away from busy and potentially messy areas to prevent the accumulation of dust and pollutants, such as cooking oils, smoke particles, and insect specks.
- When transporting your artwork, ensure it is well-wrapped with bubble wrap and placed in a sturdy cardboard box.
- Protect your artwork from extreme changes in the atmosphere, such as excessive dryness, humidity, heat, or cold, as these conditions can negatively affect the condition.
- Avoid covering artwork with plastic for extended periods, as the humidity may lead to mould growth. Instead, use cotton sheets to keep dust at bay.
- Regularly check the condition of your artwork to identify any potential issues early on.
- In the unfortunate event of artwork damage, avoid attempting repairs yourself. Contact me, as amateur repairs can significantly reduce the artwork's value.
If you have any questions or concerns about caring for your artwork, please get in touch with me. Please be aware that once the seedpod artwork is in your home, you are responsible for its care.